Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SEXY HOT MUG SHOT WEDNESDAY: LAST DAY TO VOTE 9.26


**SPECIAL NOTICE**
Did you notice my little mistake last week? Blobby did. I was a bit tired, distracted and rushed. I had a younger and years later mug shot of the same guy that I had intended to post side by side, instead I posted both as separate choices. Did you notice? Did you vote for the older or the younger? How is he doing against himself? Go see. 

Btw: if you didn't now it already, I have a very hard time distinguishing  people in photos, myself included, thus the mistake. I've made similar mistakes before that other sharp eyed reader have pointed out but never in the same post. I think this one is kinda telling.

2 comments:

  1. I guess some things DO get better with age: his oder self is beating his younger self! He must have been incarcerated for being too good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still rather be locked up with you.

    I think it would be fun and intersting.

    Hugs
    Ray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST