Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TMI QUESTIONS: WHO YOU GONNA CALL?


WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
1. What kind of smart phone do you have?
2. Necessity, accessory or my right arm?
3. Top three favorite apps?
4. How much do you use your smart phone for calling, texting and data (email, games, movies)?
5. Phone sex? Sextxting? Hookup apps?
6. Has your smart phone replaced your camera?

Bonus
It's 3 am. You're in trouble. What's the trouble and who do you call?

Since the purpose... 
of TMI Questions is for people to get to know each other, post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers and get to know you too.

5 comments:

  1. I take the dude with the furry chest! man, what I would like to do to/with him...

    1. none; I have a plain phone

    2. accessory

    3. no smart phone = no apps

    4. calls and text only; it's a prepay phone

    5. nope

    6. nope, it doesn't take pix

    It's 3 am. Who do you call? - GHOSTBUSTERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an old Tracfone Motorola flip phone that's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
    1. What kind of smart phone do you have?

    Samsung Galaxy S II - LOVE it!

    2. Necessity, accessory or my right arm?

    Necessity because I have kids.

    3. Top three favorite apps?

    I'm boring. Solitaire, Weather.com app and Google Maps

    4. How much do you use your smart phone for calling, texting and data (email, games, movies)?

    Mostly texting and email. Very little gaming or web surfing (my poor old eyes need a bigger display).

    5. Phone sex? Sextxting? Hookup apps?

    Only a fex naughty texts to my husband while he was out of town.

    6. Has your smart phone replaced your camera?

    Mostly, yes.

    Bonus
    It's 3 am. Who do you call?

    For better or worse, my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's a smartphone? Can you call people on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST