Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TMI QUESTIONS: LOTTO FEVER - WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR NOT DO?

NY Powerball to Set a Record Breaking $425 Million Jackpot for Wednesday Drawing
LOTTO FEVER - WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR NOT DO?
1. FOR YOUR FAMILY
2. FOR YOUR FRIENDS OR AN EX'S
3. FOR YOURSELF
4. FOR CHARITY
5. FOR REVENGE

6. FOR PURE EVIL (NO BACKING OFF THIS ONE)




TMI Questions 
Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS 

Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers, visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursday. 




6 comments:

  1. LOTTO FEVER - WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR NOT DO?
    1. FOR YOUR FAMILY

    One time checks to everyone for a set amount. College funds for all the kids. Set up my mother-in-law and mother with trusts so they wouldn't have to worry about money anymore.

    For me, my husband and our kids, I'd splurge on a Round the World cruise.

    2. FOR YOUR FRIENDS OR AN EX'S

    I'm a total geek. I'd spring for a trip to DragonCon and/or Comic-Con.

    3. FOR YOURSELF

    Personal trainer and a new car.

    4. FOR CHARITY

    Increase my giving to World Wildlife Foundation, NPR, Minneapolis Gay Men's Chorus and my former rugby team.

    I'd also start a pair of scholarships. One for gay students and another for students from/in the foster care system.

    5. FOR REVENGE

    Buy my junior high school and have it bulldozed. Build an art studio on top of it.

    6. FOR PURE EVIL (NO BACKING OFF THIS ONE)

    Hire private detectives to dig up dirt on Michelle Bachman and her husband. Proceed to publish the findings online. Do the same for Brian Brown (NOM) and Bryan Fischer (AFA).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hire a big private jet and go visit all my blogging pals from around the world and take up to a wonderful party.

    *saying hi from Brighton*

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.ramblingalong.com/2012/11/lotto-fever.html

    You have to click and paste my link....sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. absolutely nothing; the fucks don't deserve a dime.

    2. see #1

    3. pay off debts; buy a smaller house all on one floor (a ranch house); hire some nice looking boyz to mow the lawn, etc.

    4. support my 2 fave charities: philabundance and kitty cottage

    5. donate money to gay causes in the names of h8ers like tony perkins and dan cathy

    6. buy my own sex slave

    ReplyDelete
  5. My answers are at http://jthomasmsw.blogspot.com/2012/11/tmi-thursday-powerball.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST