How “Spoish” are you?
Tea, wine, or champagne? Frozen Margaritas
How left handed are you? Very. I was one of those kids who was "encouraged" to use my right hand. I can do anything lefty that I want, I do many things naturally lefty (yes that too)and I find lefty men a bit more sexy.
.my iPod. I don't think I have anything loud but I like it on other people.
The Best Friend: who is s/he? Bert.
I’d rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than……I just became vegetarian.
1. Been to an opera - 2 at Lincoln Center
2. Read a novel by Dickens - I haven't.
4. Been to Key West - once.
5. Visited The Stratford Festival of Canada - I haven't.
6. Spiders give you the heebie-jeebies. Yes, it's how I know without DNA testing (sorry Maurry) that I am my mother's son.
8. Rolled down a grass hill. Yes, with Jack but it wasn't a crown that got broken, and a huge sand hill in Kitty Hawk.
9. Ate Synder Pretzels - of course!
10. Used the word ‘rubbish” in the past 30 days - yes, while reading this mene and everyone else's answers.
12. Have a set of Viking horns - I have had a viking horn but never a set. :)