Friday, December 7, 2012

HOW "SPOISH" ARE YOU?

How “Spoish” are you? 


  Tea, wine, or champagne? Frozen Margaritas
 How left handed are you? Very. I was one of those kids who was "encouraged" to use my right hand. I can do anything lefty that I want, I do many things naturally lefty (yes that too)and I find lefty men a bit more sexy.
The loudest item of clothing I have …………..my iPod. I don't think I have anything loud but I like it on other people.
 The Best Friend: who is s/he? Bert.
 I’d rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than……I just became vegetarian.
How many of these have you done?:
1. Been to an opera - 2 at Lincoln Center
2. Read a novel by Dickens - I haven't.
3. Drank Bourbon - I'm sure I've tried it but I guess it wasn't memorable.
4. Been to Key West - once.
5. Visited The Stratford Festival of Canada - I haven't. 
6. Spiders give you the heebie-jeebies. Yes, it's how I know without DNA testing (sorry Maurry) that I am my mother's son. 
7. Been to Michigan - maybe on a stop over or flyby.
8. Rolled down a grass hill. Yes, with Jack but it wasn't a crown that got broken, and a huge sand hill in Kitty Hawk.
9. Ate Synder Pretzels - of course!
10. Used the word ‘rubbish” in the past 30 days - yes, while reading this mene and everyone else's answers.
11. Worn a bow tie - yes, but only while wearing a tux.
12. Have a set of Viking horns - I have had a viking horn but never a set. :)
8.5/12 - I guess that make me very Spo?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST