Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ONE MILLION HITS!


Thank you!

Some time on Tuesday, I received my 1,000,000th hit! I'm not sure if it's cheating to count all my blogs together but I am. When I started, I never imagined anyone reading or looking at my blog, I didn't even really start it to write but rather to track all the blogs I liked reading. Now, I have four blogs, over 1,000,000 hits but most importantly - I have met people and made friends I wouldn't never would have and I am the better for it. Thank you. I must also thank all the semi nude pics of all the hunky men I've posted and lusted after.

Just a Jeep Guy -  has had over 671,000 hits, almost 2,000 posts and over 8,500 comments since December 21, 2008. My first post was titled "MY DOGGIES" and was a pic of Miss Truvy and The Tramp in the Jeep.
Miss Truvy and The Tramp

Just a Jeep Guy's Men - has over 325,00 hits and over 1,000 published posts since May 5, 2012.

TMI Questions has almost 10,000 hits since May 30, 2102.

In the Kitchen with Jeep Guy - has almost 1,000 hits since August 1, 2012.




18 comments:

  1. Congratulations...I shall raise my glass as well and drink to your milestone.

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheeeeeee! may I get to this point someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Sean! And Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Keep going and I'll keep following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! All those hits just since May? Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! That's awesome, congrats buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marc - your icon still pops my wood. Thanks for both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne Marie - you'll make it and I give my thank you personally in March.

    ReplyDelete
  10. David - thanks. I owe a lot of those hits to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Peter - my overseas connection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, my friend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Sean, congratulations, what a lovely Christmas present for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST