Friday, December 21, 2012

SOME WHERE, OVER THE RAINBOW


If this had happened today (12,21,12) I might have been more freaked out but this was bad enough.

At about 3:30 on Tuesday, it was sunny and very warm. I had just gotten into my car to run an errand when it started raining - in the sun. Then it started pouring and the sky was black. Then there was big lightening and bigger thunder but in my rear view I could still see the sun and blue sky. I was starting to have Sandy flashbacks.

As soon as it started, it was over. Left in the wake was this beautiful rainbow. Now I've seen rainbows before, I mean mother nature's, but never have I seen the entire arch. This was an exciting 25 minutes.

I'm glad the world survived and you're here to see the rainbow. I tried the panorama feature on my iPhone 4s but don't think I used it correctly.

Have a great day and wonderful weekend!






3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad the world did not end. It gives me more chances to ask for pictures of you.

Hugs
Ray

PS The rainbow is wonderful.

R.J. said...

Rainbows are awesome.

anne marie in philly said...

sweet! LOVE the reindeer antlers on the jeep! smooches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST