Thursday, January 17, 2013

GOODBYE TOP CHEF

Goodbye Tom. Goodbye Gail and your lovely bosoms. Goodbye Huge and your unibrow. Goodbye Padma. Goodbye Chefs.

I just finished watching the Restaurant Wars episode of Season 10 of Top Chef and it was my last show. They told Kristen to pack her knives and go but kept BOTH Josie and Stephan. I have lost all respect for the judges and the show. There's nothing more to say. I have tweeted Andy and now I've told you. I'll listen to anyone who thinks I'm wrong but you're going to have to have a very convincing argument.

Goodbye Kristen. I think you could have won it all.

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I never really paid attention to this show after reading Bob's posts on it.

    I feel the same way about Project Runway sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephan stayed because he was on the winning team, but he was so inept, and so arrogant, I would have been happy to see him go.
    Josie should have gone because she's awful and annoying and not a team player. Plus, Gail does not like her at all.
    But, in the end, much as I hated it, Kristen went because she took the blame for Josie's handling of her dish.
    Kristen should have told about Josie waiting until the last minute to do the broth, waiting too long to add the gelatin, etc, but she was too nice.
    I hated to see her go, too, but she basically told the judges it was her fault.
    I do imagine though that Gail is holed up in a hotel in Seattle pushing pins in a Josie voodoo doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched this season. Let's meet at Collechio's restaurant in the city and be total punks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping Kristen would win. I was sad to see her go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST