Friday, January 25, 2013

PASSENGER PICKUP: FREE 2B..SMOKEY & ME !!


I came across free 2b...smokey & me !! about a month ago. It is a blog for all seasons and about men, politics, men, entertainment, men, videos, men, humor and more men. the 'Vintage Hottie' formerly known as O!Daddie has been blogging for over a year and does numerous posts throughout the day. You never know what you're going to get but you do know you'll leave satisfied. Don't let the former name mislead you, this is not a daddy's blog - the men cum in all ages, positions, degrees of muscle and hairiness. Definitely NSFW.

Smokey - Team Captain

the 'Vintage Hottie' formerly known as O!Daddie

OH! DADDY!
No relation, just a hot pic!

PASSENGER PICKUP 
A weekly post highlighting one of the many blogs I read and feature on my blogrolls. Some blogs may have been around for years, others for weeks.

My blogroll is divided into several categories: 
Passengers - Personal and Entertainment Blogs
Trailering - News and Political Blogs
Park and Ride - Adult NSFW Blogs

7 comments:

  1. I go there often during the day when I can. Have become a good blogger buddy with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean,

    There are very few people who can make me ROTFLMAO like you can.

    I can't wait to see what you've been up to when I log on in the morning. Your comments on my blog are priceless!!

    Thanks so much for the 'honorable' mention.

    Jeff (and Smokey too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a good blog get recognition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB...I gotta go over there more often! thanks for "pointing" the way, sean! cause you KNOW I loves me some hairy bears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Vintage Hottie! You rock. Thank you, Jeep Guy, for helping celebrate one of my favorite commenters and bloggers! Shine on, you crazy diamond. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  6. I desperately need the guy in the last pic. I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cb - you should see what I had to crop out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST