Saturday, March 9, 2013

DOGABLY PAWFECT GIF's

I wanna do that to him to!

**SPECIAL REQUEST**
Several of you have share great pic of yourselves with your doggies. I'd love to do a special post of all Mommies and Daddies with their Doggies. If you'd like to be included, please email me your pic by Wed 3/20 for posting on Sat 3/23. If you just want to share your pics with me but not have them posted you can do that too, just make a note of it. I can't wait!

3D Doggy

Thanks to Bill in Exile

"I'll show you NO table food!"

"WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!"

How to make the best of a bad situation.
I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine.
I love you. I love you.

Now, now boys, there's plenty of me to go around.
Wait for it! Wait for it!
Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!
or
Who needs Jill and that stupid pail?

7 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

aw, what a great way to start a saturday morning!

The Vintage Hottie known as O!Daddie said...

... sweet !!!

Stan said...

the coolest GIF's ever!

cb said...

that first dog.... it almost looks like he jumps RIGHT on the dudes doodads! OUCH!

Buddy Bear said...

Amazing! LOL!!

Ron said...

Sean,

I love this! Thanks for sharing.

Ron

Jay M. said...

Totally awesome, every one!!!

Can I just send a pic of my last dog? I don't have any with me in the shot, too, since I took them all!

Peace <3
Jay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST