Friday, March 29, 2013

PASSENGER PICKUP: VJ BRENDAN.COM


About a year ago I was lucky enough to find Brendan's blog when he first started it, in fact, I think he left a comment on my blog, and I have been a faithful reader (along with over 1 million others) ever since.

Brendan is a VJ at The Bourbon Pub in New Orleans, LA in the French Quarter. VJBrendan is a Daily Blog About Pop Culture, Celebs, Gay Stuff, New Orleans, Music Videos and so much more - lots of pics and GIFs and his I NEED TO TRAVEL MORE photo posts are not to be missed! So click on the link to visit and tell him Sean dropped you off!

Some recent posts:









PASSENGER PICKUP 
A weekly post highlighting one of the many blogs I read and feature on my blogrolls. Some blogs may have been around for years, others for weeks.

My blogroll is divided into several categories: 
Passengers - Personal and Entertainment Blogs
Trailering - News and Political Blogs
Park and Ride - Adult NSFW Blogs

2 comments:

BosGuy said...

Nice job Sean. Just checked out his site. Really like his blog.

BTW - thinking of you and your Mom.

BosGuy

Blog By - VJ Brendan Thompson said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! - VJ Brendan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST