Thursday, March 14, 2013

TMI ANSWERS: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
1. Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?


I'm 100% Irish, 3rd generation. I'd like some in me sure, but I'm available for doing the putting. 
2. Do you wear green?
Earth-tones look great on me and as on most red heads so it is a key part of my wardrobe. When it comes to 'the day,' I were green just not the costumey colors and accessories. I don't need them to show my Irish.
3. Green beer is...
Fun. I don't think I've ever had any mostly because I'm not a beer drinker. I know, blasphemer, but I do drink Bailey's and Whiskey on occasion.
4. Irish coffee is...
The best way to drink coffee!
5. Have you worn a kilt?
No, but I'd love to. 
6. Have you gone to the NY St. Patrick's Day Parade?
Yes, when I was a kid but I'm just not a parade person. My father has marched in the parade with the US Air Force Band (the big round drum where you spin and twirl the drumsticks with the tassels) and in full Gaelic uniform (not sure what it's called).  
7. St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland with a stick. How would you handle snakes?
I'm told very well. I don't mind snakes but would prefer them to keep their distance and I never want to have an experience like Miss Ballbricker did in Porky's.

BONUS
I'm 100% Irish. Would you kiss me?


Yes. I love myself. ;p

TMI Questions 
Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

11 comments:

  1. You should get a kilt!

    That last picture.... the kilt looked weird!

    Happy St/Paddy's Day to ya lad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the questions post, sooo

    1. Do you have any Irish in you? not as I type this, but I am 100% Irish by injection and breeding.

    Would you like some? I'd love some.. any volunteers? the BF can't seem to keep up.

    2. Do you wear green? not if I can help it..

    3. Green beer is... not on my radar

    4. Irish coffee is... divine

    5. Have you worn a kilt? I wore a skirt once but my father beat the crap out of me for it.

    6. Have you gone to the NY St. Patrick's Day Parade? former New Yorker but not a parade goer

    7. St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland with a stick. How would you handle snakes? The only snakes I am interested in beating off are the ones attached men's groins.

    BONUS
    I'm 100% Irish. Would you kiss me?

    Dude, I would kiss you as much as you want, anywhere you want and any time you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?
    I am a quarter Irish and a ton more Scottish. But some hot Irish ginger beef? Hell yeah.
    2. Do you wear green on the day?
    No, I’m not much of a holiday fashion guy. If someone were to ask me to – I’d oblige.
    3. Green beer is...
    For rookies. If you aren’t drinking Jamesons and Guiness by noon, you suck.
    4. Irish coffee is...
    Awful. Baileys is for grandmas on their ice cream. Coffee is such an awesome drink. It doesn’t need whiskey or cream drinks.
    5. Have you worn a kilt?
    I’ve worn a kilt. I’ve danced in a kilt. I’ve stood up at the altar in a kilt. I’ve run in a race in a kilt. And yes, I have fucked in a kilt.
    6. Have you gone to the NY St. Patrick's Day Parade?
    Many times. Sometimes fun. Sometimes a pain if you are more sober than everyone else.
    7. St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland with a stick. How would you handle snakes?
    Like a real snake or an Irish guys dick? A real snake, I’d take a shovel too. An Irish guy’s snake? I’d drop a knee and suck the whiskey from him.

    BONUS
    I'm 100% Irish. Would you kiss me?
    On Herald Square dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that last guy could do whatever he wanted with me.. DAMN! www.ramblingalong.com for my post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What part of Ireland does your family hail from?

    The kilt thing is more a Scottish thing. I am from Dublin, born and bred.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a man in a kilt. I've enjoyed reading everyone's responses on the blogosphere; esp. Loki's here in the comments section.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have such amazing pictures... the boy with the ball-gag... yes please!

    You are a sexy beast Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. I'm German. Proud of it. I'm sure in the past I've had some Irish in me. But then I kicked them out.

    2. I do, but not on SPD. I don't want to give people the wrong idea that I am Irish or celebrate the day. Allegedly, blue is the color to wear in Ireland and not green.

    3. a novelty.

    4. Got me. I don't drink coffee. Or Baileys. I do like whipped cream.

    5. Never, though not opposed to it.

    6. I went for my first time 3 years ago? horrid experience. Drunks and puke everywhere and worse - bagpipes.

    7. St. Patrick did indeed not drive one snake from Ireland. Myth. Total myth. But I don't touch snakes - real ones. Creep me out.

    Bonus: Oh, stop fishing! :) Isn't the part of the fun the anticipation of will he or won't he?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST