Thursday, April 11, 2013

TMI ANSWERS: WHAT DO YOU HATE TO...?

WHAT DO YOU HATE TO...?
1. Smell?
Parmesan Cheese. I can't stand the aroma (if you want to call it that), to me it smells like vomit and it will drive me from a room.

2. Taste?
One of the most popular and requested dishes I make is Greek Salad. It's made with all sorts of things I don't like - feta cheese, red wine vinegar, tomatoes, kalamata olives, cucumbers, red and green peppers (I like these), red onion and a few other things. It's super simple but there's a lot of chopping (which I love doing). Anyway, I was serving it at a get-together and got a drop on my finger. I licked it off and entertained everyone with my extreme reaction to the taste. The recipe is here and it is really good despite my taste buds.

3. Eat?
Anything that's good for me. :) Actually, I can think of one thing that I've never tried but am pretty confident that I'd hate eating - pussy!

4. Clean?
I actually enjoy cleaning, it gives me a sense of purpose and satisfaction. That said, I hate dusting. Not so much the spraying of the Pledge or buffing the furniture but just removing all the knick-knacks and such that clutter things up and also need dusting.

5. Cook?
Hard boiled eggs. I love eating them but to cook them properly, so that the outside of the yolk doesn't turn green and the shell peels off easily, requires timing and patience and I always mess it up.
6. Watch on TV?
Informercials! What a waste of my time, my intelligence and my money. I do love my WEN Shampoo. What really gets me is that from 2 am - 7 am there are easily 30 channels playing informercials and of the 30, there are only 3-5 different ones. I can't imagine that the Channels are really making more money with these then if they played some old show. They'd easily get better ratings.

7. Do for your significant other?

I hate looking for him. He is so good at hiding that I have been unable to find him for over ten years now! I wish he'd just quit hiding and be waiting for me in our bed with our dogs. 
BONUS

Do sexually?
A picture is worth a thousand words, so this GIF must be worth at least 10,000.



TMI Questions 
Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

8 comments:

  1. OMG Sean ...

    excretory products as toys not of the cum variety are anathema to me.

    And regarding pussy- tastes just like chicken :>)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left all of mine on your other blog.

    Hugs
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find your SO and he's hanging with mine tell him I'm anxiously waitng for him in my bed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually - the only really good Greek salad I ate was in... Greece! :) Rest is just imitation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to hire the man in pix #4 to clean my house...then I would "clean" his cock! ride 'em cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I don't think pussy tastes like chicken. Smells like fish -- rotten fish IMHO.

    And the house boy to clean my house reminds me of "Naked Boys Singing"!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That gif made me laugh so hard I almost choked because I forgot to breath.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST